Reasons for feet peeling?

Many reasons. There can be many reasons for the skin peeling of your foot. The most common is probably an athletes foot infection. Or it may just be dry skin.
Many. There are many reasons; allergic reaction, eczema, congenital skin disorders, bacterial infection, medication reactions, resolving edema, and more. But by far the most common cause is athletes foot.
Feet peeling. Skin peeling from the bottom of the feet can result from a few different causes. The most likely reason is a fungal infection, although this condition is more commonly associated with skin peeling and itching between the toes. Three other possible causes include having an illness with a fever, a disorder called reactive arthritis and an irritant or allergic reaction.
Feet peeling. As you can see from the other great answers, there are a lot of causes for this. The best thing to do is see your podiatrist for an evaluation and a treatment plan.