Hi feeling really not well ...Back ain with mild fever and headache.So should I take panadol (acetaminophen) or brufen.Its midnight here cannot sleep due to pain:(?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me try to help

What you are describing to me look like you have infection some kind , in the back area and could be UTI or female infection, check it out please.

In brief: Let me try to help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Back pain, headache

Ok to take panadol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen to help you get comfortable from the back pain, headache and bring down your temperature.
As long as you are not having severe back pain, the worst headache of your life, or an uncontrollably high fever, you do not need to go to your closest emergency room.

In brief: Back pain, headache

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Martin Raff
Fever and back pain presenting to an Emergency Room is spinal epidural abscess until proven otherwise. Suggest that if you have pain so severe that you cannot rest, you seek medical advice.