I'm 24 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I used to feel my baby's movement a lot now it has slowed down and don't feel him as much is this normal?

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: It can be
At 24 weeks, baby movements can vary tremendously.
If you notice a drastic change however, check with your OB for reassurance.

In brief: It can be
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Steven Weissberg
In brief: Kick counts
This can be normal.
The baby may just be "sleeping" or you may be used to the kicks and not paying as much attention. You should keep track of the number of kicks in a minute and let your doctor know, . He could also do a sonogram and other tests to make sure of your baby's well being.

In brief: Kick counts
This can be normal.
Dr. Steven Weissberg
Dr. Steven Weissberg
Dr. David Bergman
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Movement
As babies get larger there movements will feel different.
More of a rolling type of movement. Decreased movement can be normal, but at this gestational age you should see your md and have your baby evaluated to make sure everything is normal. An anterior placenta can decreased perceived fetal movement.

In brief: Movement
Dr. David Bergman
Dr. David Bergman
Dr. Jonathan Jassey