What can I do to speed up my lungs clearing rubbish from years of smoking? Does mucosolvan pills help? Can I take daily without side effects

Time is the best. Medicine for this. The standard in the community is to stop smoking and give yourself time. I don't recommend initiating anything else such as the pills you noted. It is not indicated in my opinion. Don't trade one addiction for the need for another pill. Good luck!
Tincture of time. And stay hydrated. Your lungs are trying to do their job, and what you mainly need is good hydration. There is no evidence that any kind of medication speeds this process, and many cough medications are suppressants, which is not what you want. Drugs to soften mucous and make it easier to cough out may help some. This drug isnt available in us and i can't find prescribing advice online, ask your md.