Where is a good psychologist near hershey pa?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: A google away ;)

A quick search on www.
Psychologytoday.Com shows a bunch... Witth their photos, bios, philosophies, etc. Good luck!

In brief: A google away ;)

A quick search on www.
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Try looking in

PsychologyToday.com there are profiles so that you can find someone who specializes in the kinds of issues you are dealing with.

In brief: Try looking in

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Psychologist

I have had personally very positive experience with tim beckett, if he is still in the area.
I haven't seen him since 1992.

In brief: Psychologist

I haven't seen him since 1992.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Word of mouth

Word-of-mouth from either family or friends can be a very good indicator of a good psychologist nearby where you live.
If this is not available to you contact the Pennsylvania psychology Association which typically can be found online to find out where reputable clinics or practices are in your area.

In brief: Word of mouth

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry