Haven't had my period or any bleeding on the Depo-Provera shot and I had the 3rd dose of it. Can I still get pregnant?

Unlikely. All contraceptives have some failure rate, so we can't promise you anything, but depo's failure rate is around 0.3%, which makes pregnancy while on it super-unlikely. The fact that you haven't had any bleeding while on it implies that you likely aren't ovulating, either, making your chances pretty small.
Birth Control Works. If you are taking your shots on a timely manner and are not having menstrual periods it is very unlikely that you can become pregnant.