How do I get ride of dark circles if I have year around allergies?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Depends...

...On what is causing it.
If your skin is just thin, so that the underlying bluish muscle is visible, there's nothing you can do other than makeup. If the skin itself is darkened, there are various lightening creams available, but you'll need a gentle one to avoid irritating the sensitive skin in that area. No treatment works for everybody.

In brief: Depends...

...On what is causing it.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Tough problem

As an allergy sufferer, i feel for you.
There's not much you can do but push comes to shove, please see a plastics or dermatology specialist. There may be some options.

In brief: Tough problem

As an allergy sufferer, i feel for you.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Marsha Davis