My 8 month old bub has low muscle tone from his neck to lower back pediatric dr told me today he still dise not sit up he needs physio what exersise?

See a neurologist. By 8 months old and if he / she was born full term., should be able to sit. Before any therapy and. /or exercise is detailed evaluation must be done to identify the cause of present findings , initially the Pediatrician and also by the Pediatrics neutogisr.
Diagnosis required. A child with low muscle tone should be referred to a neurologist for proper diagnosis of any condition first.