I have some skin bridges and other abnormalities from a bad circumcision. I also consider myself to have a micropenis. Can a urologist fix this?

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Bad circ

A urologist should be able to evaluate you and fix any of the skin bridging you have.
He/she should also be able to give you an assessment as to penis size. A true micropenis may be hard to rebuild but a bad cirm should be able to be corrected.

In brief: Bad circ

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

Penile skin bridging is easy to correct with minor surgery.
Micropenis will remain a micropenis if you have gone through puberty. Maybe your opeis is merely small. It may get a little longer when skin bridges are divided.Good luck.

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Shontae Buffington