What vitamins, minerals and other natural substances should I take to recover mind from stress and fathigue? N' how to sleep at the same time everyday?

Daily routine. Try to keep a regular daily routine to sleep at the same time. Do relaxing things in evening and avoid a lot of light even from tv and electronic devices. Stress can deplete omega 3, vitamins b, c, d, folate, (folic acid) antioxidants like coenzyme q10, magnesium. I like the herb ashwagandha which helps the body deal with stress. Check with a health professional before using.
Well balanced. I think the most important is balancing your complete diet. This also means decreasing things like caffeine that are stimulants. There supplements like valerian root used by amish for sleep. Still a well balanced diet is foremost in importance.