I'm taking 20mg of citalopram once a day and bupropion sr 150mg once every morning, is it ok to cold turkey these drugs n if not how?

Dr. Steven Reidbord
In brief: Cital no, buprop yes
Stopping either or both of these should be done in consultation with your prescribing doctor. There may be less drastic dose adjustments and alternative treatments to consider, etc.
However, to answer your question, bupropion usually can be stopped cold turkey, while citalopram is best decreased gradually to avoid discontinuation (withdrawal) syndrome.

In brief: Cital no, buprop yes
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
In brief: Slow, caution
I would guess you know these are powerful ''mind meds'' and you should do this with a psychiatrist you are comfortable with.
And let's find out what is stirring you so. Tomorrow seems like a good time to be kind and good to yourself. You need an experienced partner for this serious medical decision.

In brief: Slow, caution
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Don't do it
Depending on how long you've been on these meds, they need weaned by a physician.

In brief: Don't do it
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana