In the past couple of weeks I've been really 'paranoid' I contsanly lock doors, figit a lot and I keep seeing things, its hard to explain.. Help please?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
In brief: Certainly
Please be kind to yourself and your loved ones(&pets).
Tomorrow make an app't with an excellent psychiatrist. You can & will be helped. Check with the closest medical school or call the american psychiatric association in new york. Maybe even better contact your closest medical society.

In brief: Certainly
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Harris Cohen
In brief: Paranoia
This is best evaluated by your physician asap -- physical exam, labwork, and a proper referral will be of help to you.

In brief: Paranoia
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Eric Weisman