6 february period. 12 march started to take Clomid (clomiphene) tablets. 15 march had sex. Is it possible i got pregnant then ?

Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: Not sure of timing

Usually we start Clomid (clomiphene) during your period, day 3, 4, or 5 of bleeding, and you take it for 5 days in a row.
It encourages ovulation to occur near day 14. Your period started in february? But you started Clomid (clomiphene) in march? It doesn't make sense to me, but if you possibly had a spontaneous ovulation while on clomid, (clomiphene) then it's possible you could have conceived, but that's very unlikely.

In brief: Not sure of timing

Dr. Christina Adberg
Dr. Christina Adberg
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: We never guess

You did everything right.
But, physicians never guess when it comes to pregnancy. You can test soon.

In brief: We never guess

You did everything right.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham