I have pcos and am concerned that as a result of this there are certain food I should avoid. Please can you advice?

Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: PCOS
Generally there aren' any dietary recommendations of food to avoid.
However, one of the treatments for pcos is metformin which is used to control blood sugar in diabetics and can cause bs to be low in someone without diabetes.

In brief: PCOS
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Healthy diet
Pcos is really a problem with the way your body produces Insulin in response to your diet and exercise.
Your body makes more Insulin since it is resistant to that hormones, causing the lining of the ovary to thicken. This traps your eggs around the ivory making them polycystic. Correcting your diet by eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with exercise is the best thing you can do.

In brief: Healthy diet
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Adam Levy