I have poor circulation and when I squeeze them I get water like stuff? What is this should. I go to a doctor? I also smoke

Edema . This is fairly concerning in that you have fluid leaking from your legs. I would definitely have an evaluation by your doctor. If you have swelling in the legs thus could be related to a number of different issues that can be treated. As well as your doctor see a vascular specialist.