Im 33wks pregnant hw do I get rid of strech marks on my bottom? And why is tht the only place I got them at? Plus they are dark like bruises

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
In brief: Can't
Once stretch marks occur, from skin stretched beyond its ability to stretch, you can't really get rid of them. Skin varies and it is hard to predict where it may stretch, breast abdomen or bottom or even legs and arms.
Dark discoloration is usually from exposed blood vessels under the skin and more common in legs from varicose veins. Skin creams and good nutrition is best prevention.

In brief: Can't
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
"New stretch marks" may be reddish to purplish early on but will fade with time. The tendency to get abdominal stretch marks are primarily genetic. Avoiding excessive body weight gain is the course of action you can take to minimize them.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: FIrst of all...
...Have the baby before you try anything for the stretch marks.
Then, what you do is mostly watch and wait; there is no definitive treatment. Vitamin e oil might help. You'll see some resolution, but it's slow; the half-life of collagen is very long. As to why only on your bottom, nobody really knows. Just be happy you didn't get them in other places as well!

In brief: FIrst of all...
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern