How do I obtain the factor and other medications for my child?

In brief: Through your doctor
Medications and factors (presumably blood clotting factors) are obtained by prescription through one's regular doctor or a specialist (either in the community or at a children's medical center).
Each question to healthtap needs to have enough details on its own in order to get a helpful answer. Please send in another question to us. Thanks!

In brief: Through your doctor
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Factor VII?
If you haven't the means or the insurance to cover these medications, please check with your state agencies to provide health care for the child.
The hematologist treating the child can best be of help.

In brief: Factor VII?
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Steven Seres