I get headaches all the time behind my right eye, right side of temple and right bottom of head. So bad I am in bed all day. What is cause?

Dr. Rebecca Dale
Ophthalmology
In brief: Possibly migraine
Do you have other associated symptoms (light sensivity, noise sensitivity, nausea, vomiting, visual aura that precedes the headache)? These associated symptoms (you don't have to have all of them) would point towards migraine as the cause.

In brief: Possibly migraine
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Headches
You need to see your doctor to find out the cause and get treated.
It is possible you have migraine, or cluster headaches or tempral arteritis or some other not so common conditions.You should make an appontment with your doctor.Need detailed history, physical exam and if indicated some imaging like mri, if your doctor feels you need it and may be blood test and BP measurement as well.

In brief: Headches
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Vikram Patel