Best birth control pill for acne?

Trial and error. There is no one best bcp for acne. It used to once be considered orthotricycline and it was recommended for this purpose but many other bcp's have this effect. Spironolactone is also occasionally used for hormone responsive acne.
Couple options. Yaz, Yasmin, or equivalent generics are great for acne. There are other options: https://pharmacistsclinic.com/2016/02/08/ask-dr-sally-will-birth-control-get-rid-of-my-acne/
Low androgenicity. I would recommend a pill that has low androgenicity. Generally speaking that would be pills with a third or fourth generation progesterone, norgestimate, desogestryl or drosperinone.