I went to the beach two days ago & i don't know what i did but my foot is in huge pain but just the right side , it hurts to walk help?

In brief: Needs an evaluation

Some things in question, was this barefoot on the beach.
It is so easy to step on something small and sharp and not feel it go in. Such an injury would cause an infection. This could be a sprain from walking on uneven terrain or evn a fracture. A good idea to get it looked at by a podiatrist.

In brief: Needs an evaluation

Dr. Aaron Lewis
Surgery

In brief: Overworked feet

It is hard to say.
If its the inside of your foot where the arch is its usually because when you are at the beach the sand makes your feet work a little harder for stability. Your feet stretch out and muscles are being used that are normally supported by shoe gear. If it is the outside you have another set of overworked muscles/tendon or even bone. See a podiatrist for full workup.

In brief: Overworked feet

It is hard to say.
Dr. Eric Weisman