What is the cause of a heart murmur in a child who is normal?

Innocent murmur. A heart murmur in a healthy, normal child is often and innocent "flow" murmur... Essentially, we heart the blood flow across normal heart structures.
Innocent murmur. Is is fairly common in normal children for a "murmur', or noise, to be heard which is simply the normal blood flow. A murmur does not always mean heart disease. An innocent murmur is nothing to be concerned about.
Extra noise. A murmur is simply any noise other that the expected lub dup variations of the heart beating.Kids have a variety of innocent murmurs that can reflect the dynamic activity of the heart, the flow of blood back to the heart from the head, a vibratory sound as blood flows in main vessels to the lungs & others.The lean chest wall also permits hearing sounds that will be muffled when muscle mass develops.
Normal vibrations. As the heart contracts and blood flows through it, there are structures in the heart, potentially including valves, chords that hold the valves in place, and muscle bundles, that vibrate and cause sounds that can be heart with a stethoscope. These sounds are normal.