I am 5/1 and 185 pounds I have hip problims so I don't exersise what is my waite loss options I am 45years old?

Diet and exercise. Diet and exercise is the healthiest option for sustained weight loss. Keep a food journal to monitor how many calories you are consuming. Just because you have hip problems doesn't mean you can't exercise. Try low impact exercise like an elliptical machine or swimming. I suspect your hip issues will improve with weight loss as well. Good luck!
When U eat. The times that you eat are crucial. It is very important to have a good heavy breakfast, lighter lunch and an even lighter dinner. Avoid drinking sodas, but drink a lot of water. Avoid consuming simple sugars, like candy, ice-cream, donuts, etc… eat veggies and protein containing foods. This will assist you in losing weight.