I have chronic phlegm. I have also hiatal hernia and frecuente sore throat. What condition do you think I have? And what woul be the best treatment?

GERD. I think that gastro-esophageal reflux (gerd) has to be ruled out. High reflux of acid from the stomach now called laryngeal-pharyngeal reflux (lpr) can be associated with a hiatal hernia and frequent sore throats. See GI specialist.
Possibly gerd. But could be another cause so see your doctor for an evaluation.
Acid Reflux ?? It is hard to tell without being able to evaluate you in person, but acid reflux can occur all the way up to the back of the throat. A hiatal hernia can make acid reflux easier and more severe. Acid can irritate the throat and lead to a sore throat. It can also spill over into the lungs and cause coughing and choking. The acid irritation can lead to excess mucous as well. See your doctor for eval.