I am constantly thinking about food, i'm scared of weight gain and eating makes me feel guilty and depressed, i used to self harm, what's wrong with me?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Anxiety

Sounds like you are stressed for sure.
At 16yo there is a lot going on in your life. You need to see your dr. And discuss all these issues as therapy and psychiatric treatment would be very beneficial for you. Best wishes.

In brief: Anxiety

Sounds like you are stressed for sure.
Dr. Howard Shapiro

In brief: Psych help

If you have depression and anxiety, Prozac (fluoxetine) alone may not solve your problems.
You need to be treated by a mental health professional. If you are not doing so now, ask your doctor or social worker to refer you.

In brief: Psych help