I'm not diebetic, can I still have neuropathy (left leg below knee)?

Dr. Seth Zeidman
Neurosurgery

In brief: Certainly

Neuropathy can come from a variety of conditions besides diabetes.
It would be worthwhile to get evaluated by either a neurologist or just start the evaluation with your personal physician.

In brief: Certainly

Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Howard Shapiro

In brief: Local neuropathy

A neuropathy that affects only one leg sugests an injury to a nerve that supplies your left leg.
It could be related to your prior surgery. If there are motor problems with your left leg (for example, a foot drop on that side) you should consult a neurologist to help find the cause and arrange for treatment.

In brief: Local neuropathy

Dr. Howard Shapiro
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Dr. Eric Weisman