Blood test says TSH rfx on abnormal to free T4 -349829 and TSH 0.035, T4 free (direct) 1.26 what does this mean?

Hard to say... It is difficult to say without knowing the units of measurement. For example a free T4 of 1.26 ng/l is normal but 1.26 pmol/l is quite low. A TSH value of 0.035 is defintely low and may indicate an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism). Consultation with your doctor or an endocrinologist is recommended.
Guidelines. According to recent guidelines your TSH would be considered as showing an overactive thyroid. However, your free T4 is definitely normal. Do you think that your TSH value was 0.35 instead of 0.035? If so, it would be within normal limits according to present guidelines.