What's the difference iin type between liver pain and right chest pain?

Chest pain. Right sided chest pain can be due to liver causes, but only in rare cases of liver abscess, hematomas, injuries. Other causes for right side chest pain may be pneumonia, costochondritis, gall bladder disease, shingles etc.
Location. Liver pain usually be in the right upper abdomen or sometimes referred to the right shoulder blade if the right diaphragm is being irritated. Right chest pain usually is in the right chest.