Ambien and lunesta (eszopiclone) can't help me sleep anymore, what other medicine can I get my doctor to prescribe?

Insomnia. Insomnia can be frustrating. But medications are only part of the treatment. Good sleep hygiene is key. Try to avoid electronics, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, vigorous exercise, bright lights, ; large meals prior to bedtime. Regularize your sleep ; wake up times. Understanding why you have insomnia can be effective in treating it. A sleep medicine specialist can help with figuring that out.