I have allergies to milk, peanuts, lemon, watermelon, and pears what to eat at theme park, what do you recommend?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See allergist

It is unusual to be allergic to so many food items with totally different structures.
You need to consult an allergist to first find out if you are indeed allergic before you can deal with your "allergies" effectively. In the meanwhile, ask questions in restaurants and read labels.

In brief: See allergist

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Workup/Mgt

Multiple allergies to foods can occur, but the diagnosis should be verified by careful history and lab testing.
I would recommend an Epi Pen that is carried with you if you have allergic reactions to foods. I would also suggest avoiding public shared water fountains and handles, since these may become contaminated with food allergens.

In brief: Workup/Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology