Can alcohol or drug addiction person take this Valium medication.?

Valium and alcohol. Sounds like you may be taking valium on your own that is not prescribed for you . If that's the case then no one can comment . In any event if you are taking it as prescribed i hope the prescriber knows about your addictions. The bottom line is it can potentially be very dangerous depending on your history and your metabolism met the built -valium can be deadly with alcohol.
Is addictive. So should not be taken if history of addiction unless prescribed by a doctor for a limited time and a doctor who knows about your addiction. You should never take another persons medication under any circumstances. Discuss this with your doctor.