Subsequent to slipping on ice I have lower back pain, and a feeling best described as weakness in my legs when i walk?

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Needs evaluation

Based on the description, you need to be evaluated since you are describing weakness in both legs, need more information and since happened after a fall, may have a disc herniation or displaced fracture, best to check with your doctor.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Ramis Gheith
Pain Management

In brief: Back pain

Sounds like you may have displaced a lumbar disc and have a disc herniation with narrowing in your spine.
You will most likely benefit from a detailed evaluation and an MRI of your lower back. Sounds like you have a condition commonly referred to as spinal stenosis-.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Ramis Gheith
Dr. Ramis Gheith
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine