I have acute myeloid leukemia, what to do?

See below... Once a diagnosis of leukemia is made, a referral to a hematologist/oncologist is necessary. The oncologist will decide what the best treatment plan is and how to manage the condition. Immediate consultation with a hematologist/oncologist is of paramount importance for a favorable outcome.