What is the reason for my eye redness when I wear my contact lens too late at night?

Many possibilities. Poor fit, dryness, irritation from preservatives in your cleaning solution, buildup of protein deposits on the lens itself are all common possibilities. Although some contacts are approved for long-term/overnight wear, I believe the healthiest options are to never wear overnight, and consider daily disposable lenses (so that you are always putting in a clean, fresh, preserve.-free lens each day).