What is the cost of forehead lift with or without upper or lower blepharoplasty (eyelids) surgery?

Too many options. You are talkling about too many options including anesthesia and facility. These procedures can vary from 1 hour up to 4 and therefore prices will range anywhere from $2500 up to 15, 000.
Depends. Depends on technique used, your location, anesthesia used, and if insurance covers any of the procedure. Full endoscopic brow lift with lids would typically start at $5000 and up.
Variable. A forehead lift is done when there is sagging of the brow area and horizontal wrinkles in the forehead. It can often be difficult to tell when this is the cause of a heavy appearance in the eyelid area so a consultation with a plastic surgeon is necessary to see what is best. It would be a mistake to have a blepharoplasty if the cause is a heavy brow. Cost depends on several factors.
~2, 800 - 5, 900. A forehead, brow or temporal lift can be anywhere from $2, 800 to $5, 900 including facility fees and anesthesia. The reason for the wide range is there are a number of surgical approaches that can be determined by, among other things, a patient's starting point in relation to her or his desired result. Adding a two-lid blepharoplasty can add ~$2, 500 and adding a four-lid bleph can add ~$4, 000.
Varies by procedure. The cost will vary from $3000-$7000 depending on the location, type of anesthesia and whether implants are used. I do perform these procedures together in many cases, first raising the brows, then assessing the need to remove excess upper eyelid skin with the brows in an improved position.
Brow lift cost. I would not typically perform the brow lift and the upper eyelift at the same time, as often times the brow lift procedure raises the upper eyelids to a more youthful position. In this capacity the need for the upper eyelift is eliminated. Therefore, if the brow lift is performed under twilight anesthesia the cost in my baltimore practice is ~ $5000. If you add the lower eyes it is ~$7000.