What can I do for this pain in right lower right near ankle please answer!?

See podiatrist. See podiatrist for evaluation and treatment of ankle pain.
Ankle Pain. Its hard to say. In the beginning of pain ice is usually good but without a description of the pain a treatment is hard to pinpoint. Also when do you get the pain. You should see a professional who can evaluate the painful area.