Help! really worried? I missed one ortho tri cyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) lo pill?

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: You should be ok

but I would use condoms as a backup measure to be safe for the rest of the pack of pills.

In brief: You should be ok

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Robert Varady

In brief: Should be fine

It probably won't make a difference, but you do want to try to take the pill every day.
Take the missed pill as soon as you remember and take the next pill later in the day or evening. One pill shouldn't make a big difference. Yu may spot a bit and if you want to be certain to avoid pregnancy you could use a second means of BC, for instance a condom

In brief: Should be fine

Dr. Robert Varady
Dr. Robert Varady
Dr. Adam Levy