For what reason did doctors prescribe me abilify (aripiprazole)?

Use of Abilify (aripiprazole) Abilify (aripiprazole) used for Schizophrenia, maintaining stability of schizophrenia, acut mani/mixed mania, Bipolar maintenance, Bipolar depression, Other psychotic disorders, Behavioral diurbances in dementias, Behavioral disturbances, children and adolescents, Disorders associated with problems with impulse control.
I don't know. Psychotic Disorder? Mood disorder? It is important that you know why it was prescribed. Please ask your prescribing doctor. Take care.