I scratched my inner eyelid i bled one tear then rinsed my eye out with cold water my eye hurts very little and its a little swollen what do I do?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Trauma

If there is no redness or visual disturbance you could continue cold compresses for another 24 hours and then switch to warm compresses.
See your physician if symptoms persist or worsen.

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: See eye doctor

Good that you rinsed your eye out, and it's swollen from the scratch.
You need to see your eye doctor, as s/he can prescribe an eye ointment (prescription) that will help you if it remains swollen, and to protect against infection. Your tear film will help too, and if it's not better in the am, you can also go see your pcp for the eye ointment. This heals very quickly. Glad you aren't in any pain.

In brief: See eye doctor

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine