My pain management dr is recommending a left lumbar sympathetic block for the pain in my left foot, but I don't know if worth it?

Talk to your Doc. Do not undergo any procedure unless your are well educated about it and the potential risks and benefits. These injections are useful in helping determine the source of the pain and to help direct treatment. Talk to your doc about your concerns.
Severityof pain. Theanswer depends upon the severity of the pains & the interventions previously performed.In my experience the results have been variable but worth a shot if all else have failed.
Sympathetic block. Lumbar sympathetic block is used for lower extremity neuropathic pain. If you have questions or concerns about the injection, please discuss them with your doctor before making any decision. This is an elective procedure.