I am 35 & high blood pressure 148/96.During exercise what should be target heart rate for me as I m having high b.P?

Not enough info. First things first. Prior to starting an exercise program, one should be evaluated. A BP of 148/96 is high and should be brought under control prior to exercising. Ones weight should be assessed and, if high, addressed. All cardiovascular risk factors should be measured and addressed. If exertional symptoms exist, a treadmill stress test is indicated; this enables a safe exercise prescription.
Target heart rate. Your maximum heart rate in beats per minutes is based on how old you are. Generally, it is 220 minus your age. For most people, a target heart rate while exercising of 50% to 85% of your maximum heart rate is adequate. Excessive rise in blood pressure with exercise, requires using a lower target and medical consultation if the situation persists.