Ct heart angio zero calcium age 54 female non smoker cholesterol 5.1 and HDL 1.6 / LDL 3.2 low blood pressure should I be worried? Weight 112lb thanks

Pathology

In brief: Low risk

You lipid numbers are good.
However, about half of the heart attacks occur in people with normal lipids. What is your family history? Keep up with aerobic exercise and have a diet low in saturated fats.

In brief: Low risk

You lipid numbers are good.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

You have very low risk. . Not to worry. Cholesterol is only 1 factor.

In brief: No

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Meredith Moroff

In brief: Maybe...

If i understand right, normal head ct, ekg, and echo, using an inhaler and 2 facial enhancers (or tx for sweating ; migraine), low bp, 112lbs, healthy.
I see dehydration. Maybe malnutrition. Do you honestly drink enough water, eat enough food, take vitamins? Have others told you that you are too thin or do not eat enough? I've never seen you. If i'm right, please get help. If not just drink h20!

In brief: Maybe...

Dr. Meredith Moroff
Dr. Meredith Moroff
Dr. Arnon Rubin