Inner ear eczema & otitis, ointment, drops (tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) & burosol) are temp fixes. It's been going on for more than a year now. Need alternate suggestion?

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Eczema of ear

You have to be patient with this condition.
It takes a long time for this to heal. I usually write for triamcinalone cream 0.1 % and tell my patients to put it liberally on a qtip and twirl it in the ear canal and rub some on the flat part of the concha of the ear. It is a prescription so ask you family doctor for it. In two weeks you will be better. Only use for 2 wks then once a week after.

In brief: Eczema of ear

Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler