I've had 2 c-sections and a hysterectomy. I have adhesions. When I have a colonoscopy they've had to use a pedi scope. This last time pedi scope wouldn't pass thru. So used endoscope. Need to worry?

No, but be aware. Those who have had abdominal surgery are at risk for adhesion formation. Adhesions can bind the intestines and colon. This can increase risk of abdominal pain and in some cases intestinal blockage. Be aware of any abdominal pain or change in bowel habits. Endoscopes are adequate to examine the colon as long as the cecum at the end of your colon can be seen.
Hard to say. The chances are that because of the adhesions you may have abdominal and/or pelvic pain on and off. If the endoscopy went well and no serious pathology was found other than the adhesions you should have no problems other than pain to one degree or another. Adhesions do not go away. Keep in close contact with your physicians because of your cardiac situation.That has no connection to your surgery.