Is mouth pain indication of needing to get your wisdom teeth removed?

Possibly. Your wisdom teeth could be the problem but it could be a number of other things also. The only way to tell is to have a dental exam.
MOUTH PAIN. Mouth pain has many causes and does not need to have wisdom teeth removed unless it is the cause of it.
Perhaps. Perhaps. Other reasons also. See your dentist for advice. If it is the wisdom teeth, see the wisdom tooth expert. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.