Does mestinon (pyridostigmine) help with fatigue (sleepiness) and muscle weakness or just weakness in mg patients?

Helps weakness. But not specific for fatigue, and only helps stamina indirectly. Search for possible alternative reasons for your fatigue issues.
See answer. Many patients will report improvement in fatigue and tiredness with the use of Mestinon (pyridostigmine). Mestinon is one of the anticholinesterase inhibitors which are used as first-line treatment of mg. Improvement is often only partial and frequently decreases after many weeks to months of treatment and are often complemented with immunosuppressive therapy.