Is the eastern practice of oil pulling safe for MS patients? Looking for natural compliments to my copaxone (glatiramer) and vitamin D3 treatment.

Would caution you. Amazing how many ms patients feel desperate and begin searching for solutions which are promoted online and in alternative journals, most of which are clearly deceptive and bogus. Forget "oil pulling" and gimmicks. If you are not doing well, make sure your vitamin d level is about 50-60ng/ml, avoid smoking, use low fat, low salt diet. Maybe switch to Gilenya or tysabri (natalizumab).