The mons and lips of my vagina have been extremely itchy with some small pimples and bumps. Also my left lip is very swollen. What's going on?

Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: Maybe yeast?

It sounds like you may have an external yeast infection, or some other vaginal infection that causes irritation.
You could also be having an allergic reaction to something. Your best bet would be to get an examination and see what's wrong. However, in the meantime, you could try some over the counter anti-yeast cream, like Clotrimazole 1%, and see if that helps.

In brief: Maybe yeast?

Dr. Adam Levy