Can i put hydrocortisone or any cream in my burning and itching vigina? I have oral fruit allergy syndrome. I didn't know latex comes from trees.

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Probably

If the cream does not irritate you, it can be used.
However there are also special formulation rx product for this purpose. Yes latex comes from rubber trees and patients allergic to latex may react to fruits such as avocado, kiwi, banana etc. However this has nothing to do with your vaginal itching. See an allergist if this remains a problem if you are not allergic to latex.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Linda Green
Vaginal itching due to the use of latex condoms can occur in individuals with latex allergy.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham