I had left inguinal hernia surgery( open repair without mesh) in 2010. I feel pain at surgical side only when i ejaculate. What could be the reason?

Dr. Jeffrey Widmeyer
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Spermatic cord

The spermatic cord may be compressed.
This structure carries sperm from the testicle to the prostate, and travels through the area of the hernia repair. Treatment may require surgical revision, but it may be a simple as a steroid injection. Get an appointment with the surgeon who did it or another general surgeon for evaluation.

In brief: Spermatic cord

The spermatic cord may be compressed.
Dr. Jeffrey Widmeyer
Dr. Jeffrey Widmeyer
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See surgeon

Scar tissue may be compressing the spermatic cord, so see the surgeon for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: See surgeon

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery