Occasional burning sensation on bottom of feet?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Knowing your medical

history would help……diabetes can cause this, herniated discs in the back can be a cause, vitamin deficiencies can be a cause…etc etc

In brief: Knowing your medical

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Vague

Would need a history and examination.
Allergies, irritation from sweating, meds, supplements, fit of your shoes, etc. I would see a dr. If this becomes a major issue.

In brief: Vague

Would need a history and examination.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Payam Sarraf
Podiatry

In brief: Neuropathy

There are many causes of burning at the bottom of the feet.
Peripheral neuropathy is the most common cause of this. Diabetes, low back nerve impingement, long term drug induced such as chemotherapy, long term alcohol use and even some communicable diseases can cause this. You would need to see your doctor for a thorough work-up to try to find the cause as this condition can worsen over time.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Payam Sarraf
Dr. Payam Sarraf
Dr. Peter Kurzweil